Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Something Awesome #3 - The Something Awesome Schedule, and Puppies!

Okay so yes, I know this is totally a copout, but I've really been thinking about how to best handle this Something Awesome thing and I realized that this might have been a bigger undertaking than I originally thought. Daily is a big word. Well, okay, pneumonoultramicroscopicsillicovolcanoconiosis is a big word. Daily is a small word, but with big implications. So instead of it being daily daily, it'll be weekday daily, with a long Something Awesome entry every Monday, since monday is not only the first day after the weekend, giving me two days off to work on it, but my first day of the week that I don't work, giving me plenty of time to type it out. Just so I don't leave you all completely without awesome today, here's a link to The Daily Puppy!

So, yeah, sorry again for the copout, but hopefully you got something out of today's entry anyway. Come back tomorrow for another Something Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment