Wednesday, December 3, 2014

New AwesomeBlog Schedule

So I thought about it, and seeing how I write my content here as I sit down to it, with little preparation, I think that the easiest thing to do would be to just do the following:

-Monday: Some kind of full-length Something Awesome post. I post a YouTube video on Monday, but it is always ready in advance, so I would have time (the Twelfth Doctor in-depth overview will fall into this category, and will come this coming Monday).

-Wednesday: A guaranteed short post, maybe an A Little Something Awesome or something else about the same length. I might even start doing weekly journal entries or something, I dunno.

-Thurs/Friday: A review of something. This is because I will typically go see a new movie on a Thursday or Friday night and write the review of it after, and while I won't be seeing/reviewing a movie every week, it will be nice to have my "review something" day coincide with the day that I would normally review something.

I will reinstate Saturday Doctor Who reviews as well once the show starts up again, though on weeks when I saw no new shows or movies and am pressed for time, I might count this as my weekend review. And, of course, other awesome things, from musings, to cuteness, to poems (yeah, I said that, I'm surprised too!), to cool videos, to A Little Something Awesomes, will come as they come. For example, here are two awesome videos from this past week! I have mixed feelings about both, for wildly different reasons, but they are still both really cool:



Finally, I want to say that this schedule will be implemented next week. I am taking the week off from YouTube, and would be taking the week off from AwesomeJohn Writes if the posts weren't already queued, so it only makes sense to start up here again when I start those up again as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment