Tuesday, December 2, 2014

It's Been A While

So it's been a few weeks since I've posted here, which is something that I didn't want to happen again. I enjoy posting on this blog, even if I'm too lazy to promote it and pull in readers. I can't blame my other blog, as most of the content there comes from an every expanding buffer of chapters, or my work on YouTube, because it's pretty simple and stable. I can't even blame my job, which gives me a daily hour long lunch during which I can write. I can only blame myself.

I promised things here, but part of the reason that I have split up my main blog, my creative writing, my toy reviews, and my gaming is because now all of these things have different categories. It's also part of the reason that I've started tagging every post. See, if I try to do too many similar creative things at once, I have trouble deciding which to work on, and all work on all of the things grinds to a halt. It was the reason for several long gaps in the updates of my fanfictions on yugiohcardmaker.net, and it is the reason for the long gaps in updates here. My mind is just very easily pulled in so many directions at once that it can't focus.

This is why I will begin striving to post weekly updates on planned larger posts, as well as more short ideas and musings again. I will also be working out a schedule here regarding which update types come when, whether they be new reviews or updates to old reviews, or full length Something Awesomes or whatever. I will also begin reposting every toy review video that I make here as well. Hopefully this will help me sort out my ideas more concisely and get more varied posts flowing again on a more regular basis. Expect a schedule to be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment