Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Last Dragonborn - The Journal of Johan Abbot #4


---Last Seed, 20st, 4E 201---

  Today was uneventful. Thank to Camilla Valerius I slept far too little last night, and got a late start to Amber Guard. Once there defeating the Bandits was as simple as using the terrain against them. Their leader, a hearty Nord with an Orcish Axe, was the only strong opponent amongst them. I used almost every healing potion that I've managed to collect since coming to Skyrim, and my own magic, to survive the fight. I also still feel weak, as if from disease. I saw a chapel of Kynareth in Whiterun. I'll sleep here in the ruins of Amber Guard, in the Bandit den, tonight, and pray my health back at the shrine when I return to town tomorrow.

  Is this my life now? A fetcher and bounty hunter?


Mods Referenced in the Entry:
-The Elder Scrolls: Places (for a third time)



No comments:

Post a Comment