Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Something Awesome #18 - The Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer!

I don't know if you picked up on it, but I'm a pretty big fan of the Marvel movies from the Avengers continuity. So today, when the trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy was finally released, I was super psyched. Now, I want to say that my knowledge of the incarnation of the Guardians used in the upcoming film consists of an old cameo in one of the few Avengers comics that I've actually read, and an episode of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, so I don't know the tone of the typical Guardians comic, but this movie seems to be going for a tone similar to that of the first Iron Man film, that being comedic with serious undertones, only in space, with a hero who reminds me of Mal from Firefly, and I'm completely okay with that.

So far, this looks awesome. I mean, there's a talking raccoon in it. A talking raccoon. Seriously, just...just watch it. It's, like, all over YuTube. Look it up. I think you'll thank me if you do, and you might even come back again tomorrow for another Something Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment