Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Something Awesome #14 - Health!

So I'm far from a healthy person, anyone who knows me knows that, but recently I've been even less healthy than usual (hense why I have been gone from here for several days). I wasn't, like, pukie sick, but I was really bad cold that makes you super-miserable sick. I even had to miss work (blugh!). I am happy to say that, while not back to 100%, I only feel about as bad as I do when my allergies get bad (so how I feel most of the time), which I consider a triumph. While I doubt there will be a big post this week, expect several catch-up Something Awesomes in the next few days, and a possible review of The Lego Movie next week!

Toast your good health, your improving health, the health of your friends and family, and come back soon for another Something Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment