Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Something Awesome #17 - One Direction

I grew up in the '90's, and I am therefor part of the Boy Band Generation, and I'm not ashamed of that fact. I still believe that 'NSync is one of the best musical groups of all time. Knowing this, it should be no surprise to you that I enjoy the music of modern boy band One Direction. While it's mindless pop stuff, and I would catagorize it as something bordering on a guilty pleasure, its still an awesome guilty pleasure, and I think that anyone who grew up with the same music as I did should check them out.

I wonder, though, if she doesn't know she's beautiful, and that's what makes her beautiful, wouldn't telling her that make her less beautiful?

Oh well, ignore that last bit, and come back tomorrow for another Something Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment