Monday, July 28, 2014

The Last Dragonborn - The Journal of Johan Abbot #8


---Last Seed, 25th, 4E 201---

  Nordic ruins may not be as rich in valuables as the ruins back home in Cyrodiil, but between the random gems and ores found so far during my journeys in Skyrim, the money I have earned from the Companions, and the money I recieved selling the Silver Hand's equipment, I have earned enough to afford the home available in Whiterun, and even furnish it modestly. It is a quaint little stead called Breezehome. I have turned over maintainance of the property to my housecarl Lydia.
  I was given another job by the other Companions today, one which I, as a Thane, was uniquely equipped to handle. Rorik, of nearby Rorikstead, was dragged away from the outskirts of the city earlier today by a pair of Falmer! That's right, the stories of the deformed decendants of the Snow Elves of old are actually true. I was the only Companion who could be spared, but as a Thane I had access to Lydia, and to a modest few town guards. And to Odvar, of course. The six of us were able to get Rorik back unharmed from the Falmer den in Shimmermist Cave north of Whiterun. There were far more than two Falmer in the cave, however. Enough to justify an order to organize the guard and clear out the cave while Odvar and I returned Rorik home.
  I sit here writing this in the local tavern in Rorikstead, the Frostfruit Inn. The town is nice. I might take some time to look around tomorrow before returning to Whiterun for my bounty.
 


Mods Mentioned in this Entry:

-UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul (for the mention of recruiting town guards)

No comments:

Post a Comment