Friday, May 3, 2013

Intro to Awesomeness

Hello everyone! Welcome to The AwesomeBlog. Here I plan to talk about everything that I care about. Most of you will considers this to be ungodly boring, but hopefully someone somewhere will get something out of this.

No topic is off limits here. I will primarily focus on toy reviews, the occasional movie or TV review, or review of another product, and little bits and bobs about my life, but then sometimes I'll talk about love, or longing, or current events, or whatever. Just anything that crosses my mind.

Though this will mostly be a place for me to document what matters in my life, I do hope that others will get something out of it too, so please, give it a read.

If I can figure out how, which is a stretch since I know nothing about this site, I'll also be posting stories, video, and my terrible webcomic here, so yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment