Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A Little Something Awesome - Musicals

Well, it's that time of year, the time when studios release musicals for Christmas, even though they have nothing to do with Christmas. Which is fine with me. I love musicals. Expect reviews of a few musicals here, soon. However, a bit disappointingly, the two musicals to hit theaters this holiday season, Into The Woods and Annie are getting, uh, mixed reviews. And that's being fair. I haven't seen either yet, but the prospects aren't encouraging. So let's look at something that is encouraging, these videos which I stumbled across online recently of cast members from Grease, one of the most iconic musicals of all time, reuniting and performing together! They can be found a few places online, as well as on, I believe, the 2002 edition of the DVD version of the film. Check them out, check out the movie, and come back later for another Something Awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment