Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!!

My personal favorite holiday is coming to a close. With no parties to go to or anything like that, I spent my time trolling the halls of Target for halfway decent scarey decorations for next year, listening to Creepypasta readings from the likes of MrCreepyPasta, CreepyPastaJr, and MissShadowLovely on YouTube, and watching some game footage of great horror games that I am too cheap to own, like Amnesia: the Dark Descent, and Five Nights at Freddy's, and it was a blast!

How did you spend your Halloween? Did you dress up? Maybe hit a haunted house or two? Or did you do something like I did, and maybe check out some of the great Halloween content online, or watch some scarey movies? Let me know in the comments below, and have a happy Halloween! And hey, because I like you all so much, I'm gonna help you have a happy Halloween by sharing with you one of my favorite Halloween videos ever, the classic Disney cartoon The Skeleton Dance edited to the tune of the fantastically fun and frightening song Spooky Scarey Skeletons. It's two Halloween classics for the price of one! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment