Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Little Something Awesome - Punpkin Juice, and Agressive Comix On YouTube!

I still do have some full-length Something Awesomes in progress, I really do, but until then, I wanted to share this video I found. I love this channel, particularly for Geekgasm, hosted by Jenny, who is featured in this video as well, who I just...is love to strong a word when speaking of someone who I have never actually met? Anyway, with this being the Halloween Season, the most wonderful time of the year, and because I am a Harry Potter geek, I was particularly impressed by this episode today and thought that I would share. If you are a geek who, as an adult, still loves to indulge their geeky hobbies, check out the video and the channel, and come back later for another Something Awesome.

Just don't watch the video with your young children...


No comments:

Post a Comment