Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A Little Something Awesome - Digimon Transitioning to the Theater

I reported a while back that a new Digimon series that was a sequel to both Digimon Adventure and Digimon Adventure 02, which has since been named Digimon Adventure Tri, was in the works. It would seem that the series has been cancelled, and it is being bumped up to a series of theatrical films. I don't know anything about them yet, about their format or structure, or the stories that they intend to tell, but I feel that film is a great medium to really showcase the epic scope that a story like Digimon has the potential to have, and I can't wait. I just hope that they get theatrical releases in the states. Either way, though, I'm excited, and you should be too, just as much as you should come back for another Something Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment