Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Small Update

Just a quick update for anyone who might read this blog. I write fanfiction, or something akin to it, set in the world of the anime/manga/game property Yu-Gi-Oh!. I'm not going to justify myself (I know fanfiction is often frowned upon and avoided), I just like that world and wanted to contribute my own characters and stories to it. Typically I post this fanfiction in the relevant section of the forum on yugiohcardmaker.net. However, and not for the first time, my login to that site has stopped working, making it impossible to update my threads on the forum. It has been like this for a few months, so I have decided to resume updating my facfiction here. First, however, I must decide if I should open up a second blog just for creative writing, and I want to post what I already have finished here on this site, which I want to do gradually, which will take a loooong time.

Strap in people, because it's coming in just the next few days. You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment